Saturday, December 25, 2010

Making My List and Checking It Twice

I have lofty goals for this busy time of year (be sure to read my next entry) and I really just need to check these off my list. I have no exciting story, I can't say that either one was the best or worst recipe I've cooked. I really just need to check them off the list…

Recipe #94: Hardly Any Prep Shrimp Stir Fry on page pg. 66
A key ingredient to this recipe is Five Spice Powder and I couldn't find any anywhere so ours was a bit bland. The kid seemed to like it a bit so that was good but all of us agreed that it was not very memorable.

Recipe #95: Banana and dulce de leche with vanilla ice cream pg. 326
Just like the other ice cream recipes I knew no one would eat this but me so I made a small bowl just to check it off the list. It was yummy but don't know if it will be one to repeat.

Recipes cooked: 95
Recipes left: 78
Days left: 74

No comments:

Post a Comment