Sunday, December 26, 2010

This Just In!

Last summer, while talking to some friends about my blog, I mentioned that one thing Jamie suggests is a cooking party where you teach people to make one of the recipes. I think I also posted something about it on here too. I got such a great response it got me thinking about how I would possibly fit everyone that wanted to come into my kitchen. I thought maybe I needed to do some research about places where I could have it. During my search, I called our local Whole Foods to see if they would rent me their culinary center for my dinner. She really liked the idea of my blog and asked if I'd be willing to teach a class instead. Me? Teach a cooking class? How exciting! So, last month we met and now I'll be teaching a class on January 25! I hope you'll join me...


http://wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/annapolisculinary/store-calendar/

1 comment: