Monday, April 26, 2010

Series Finale Dinner

For the series finale on Friday night of Food Revolution, I whipped up some of Jamie's Classic Tomato Sauce (pg. 43). We all made it through the finale without too much whimpering and cheered for the lunch lady as she became the latest convert to Jamie's revolution. The Tomato Sauce was super easy and I think next time I might just doctor it up a bit and put my own spin on it, that's new for me!

Give it a try and don't forget to sign the Food Revolution Petition while you're there.

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pasta-recipes/classic-tomato-spaghetti-usa-version-imp

Recipes cooked: 18
Recipes left: 155
Days left: 316

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking I might make this one again tonight, or maybe do the spaghetti and meatballs one. I have some tomatoes and portabello mushrooms that need eating. I tend to add all sorts of veggies, depending on what I have on hand.

    http://cookingjamie.blogspot.com/2009/09/spaghetti-and-pie-oh-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this one tonight and loved it. My hubby can't believe I'm cooking!

    ReplyDelete