Friday, November 26, 2010

Jamie Oliver Reinvents Meatloaf

Now my mom always made really good meatloaf and it wasn't something she served us every week, so we didn't get tired of it.
But when I think of meatloaf, I think of little brother Randy in Christmas Story, "Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf. I hate meatloaf!"
You know, meatloaf gets a bad rap. Well, I think this recipe might start a do-over, a second chance, a comeback for the middle of the week standby.

You MUST try it….it's easy, great comfort food and a huge hit at the dinner table. The kid even liked it and she doesn't eat red meat. That's huge!

Recipes cooked: 76
Recipes left: 97
Days left: 111


An outstanding recipe! A work of art. I present to you, Jamie Oliver's Pot Roast Meatloaf from page 161 in Food Revolution...

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/beef-recipes/pot-roast-meatloaf-usa-version-imperial

No comments:

Post a Comment