Thursday, March 19, 2015

Recipe Rewind

To celebrate the 5th anniversary of my blog, I made the first recipe from my Food Revolution Cookbook Challenge, Mini Shell Pasta with a Creamy Smoked Bacon and Pea Sauce (pg. 52). This is the recipe that started my journey, where I cooked 173 recipes in 365 days. I thought it would be fun to go back and read my first blog post on this recipe. First of all, that toddler that was crawling around by my feet is now in First Grade! I remember being so stressed to make this and thinking that it was so much work. Well, I think I've come a long way because making it again was so quick and easy. My family was shocked when a short 20 minutes after I started I called out that dinner was almost ready. The mint and the peas together make it a great spring time meal and how can you go wrong with bacon? 





No comments:

Post a Comment