Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Operation "Catch-up"

Okay. I'm a bit stressed. My Food Revolution has come to a screeching halt in recent weeks. As work got busy the first thing to go was the cooking. I figured out last night that I'm behind by about fifteen recipes. Yes, 1-5. I knew I was behind but I would have guessed six or so, not fifteen.
Now, even though work is about to get even busier and school let out yesterday, I need to increase speed and catch up even if it means doing the "easy" recipes. So, for some encouragement and momentum I'm going to watch some Jamie cooking shows tonight and get a game plan together! Rally the troops!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I find that I get inspired by watching some of the episodes of Jamie's shows (or sometimes even just watching Food TV). I also find that I get inspired by going to the farmer's market on the weekend and stocking up on tons of fresh veggies. Then I *have* to find a recipe to use them in, before they go bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete