Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Interview Soup

I got an email from crofton.patch.com to interview me about my blog. We set up a time for the reporter, Cindy, to come over last Tuesday during the baby's naptime. She wanted to also get some photos of me in the kitchen starting dinner. I thought soup might be a good thing to do since it would be rather photogenic and decided to make Cauliflower & Cheese Soup. I made my list and headed to the store but when I got there I couldn't find any cauliflower. She was going to be there in just a few hours and I needed to get home so I racked my brain for something else to make. I remember I had mint in the fridge and thought of the pea and mint soup. It just goes to show you how many times I've looked at this cookbook. I picked up a few bags of frozen peas, a fresh bunch of carrots, some celery and headed home to make Pea and Mint Soup on page 132.
Cindy and I had a great talk, check it out…. Oh, and the soup turned out great too!

http://crofton.patch.com/articles/crofton-mom-is-on-a-quest-to-cook


Recipes cooked: 122
Recipes left: 51
Days left: 46

2 comments: